Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mekt's Horde

Greetings!

During my travels I have come across several interesting items. Please grab a seat and take a look.

Items listed in blue are firm
    Items listed in orange are open to negation
    • You see nothing special about a willow whomper. [G|10-28 1#] 1hand blunt weapon
      • 100k non enchanted
      • 300k enchanted 8/8 AG
    • You see nothing special about the secret shrimps shanker. [E|10-28 dex:2 1#] 1hand pierce weapon
      • 100k non enchanted
      • 300k enchanted 8/8 AG
    • You see nothing special about a crimson trials floor 50 completion badge. [FP|AC 0 luc:1 da:1 dmg:1 1#] Non limmited WWP
    • You see nothing special about a Major Amulet of Experience Bonus.[m|AC 0 xpb:10 1#] Amulet
    • You see nothing special about a pair of reinforced leather sleeves. [m|AC 6 dmg:7 6#] Non Metal Arms
    • You see nothing special about a pair of silver vambraces. [mm|AC 6 dmg:3 cha:4 svpa:-4 12#] Metal (I think) Arms
    • You see nothing special about a banded mail sash.[mm|AC 8 cha:4 da:3 16#] Metal About Body
    • You see nothing special about a pair of padded cloth sleeves.[m|AC 3 da:2 da:4 3#] Non Metal Arms
    • You see nothing special about a pair of reinforced leather sleeves. [m|AC 6 dmg:7 6#] Non Metal Arms
    • a +1 stat voucher Adds +1 stat to any piece of gear (Must have Syriac l do it)
      • 6 mil
        • Cannot be used to add sockets
    • a restring voucher.
      • 5.5 mil
        • Only your Immortal, Syriac and Vukral can do it.
        • Cannot be done by a FLI you do not worship
    • Marquise Topaz. Adds +4 Damage to an item with a socket, or sac it for 50 quest points
    • Marquise Diamond. Adds +4 Dam Abs to an item with a socket, or sac it for 50 quest points
Working...
X