Annual Purges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Purges

What do people think about doing annual PFile purges and FLI inventory wipes?
    All for it
    75.00%
    Hell no
    25.00%
    Loud noises!
    0%

I was just about to get in here and suggest something of this sort.

We briefly discussed the idea of adopting a Battle pass system; more thoughts on that at another time. I think pfile purges should happen for this, but with limitations.

We need FLIs. Immortals should not be wiped.

Also, a lot of time goes into these profiles. Perhaps a Hall of Fame status could be awarded. Those pfiles are safe from purge, but have restrictions placed on them. They can't give anything to any mortals save for, maybe, Eff50 players. This would eliminate gear swaps to provide advantages for new characters.

New ideas are popping up as I type this out, so I'll make a new post for my thoughts in the suggestions board.

Comment

I think if we work at building a set for a char we shouldn't be punished for it. If I don't play a alt and drop all my gear to a level 2 that should be up to me if I want to or not. If you want to stop that instead of piping add level based eq
      i worked hard at building kel set a lot of remove this add that look for certain pieces to fit and have it taken away just because that's not cool

Comment

Working...
      X